All 23 art Reviews

Happy Chinese New Year Happy Chinese New Year

Isn't D.Va Korean?

PersonaYami responds:

Yes but it's in reference to the Overwatch event skin for the Lunar New Year event

Jill Valentine Jill Valentine

Decent anatomy, solid pose, proper cartoonish style, good work... Keep it up, this looks good, you could use solid white paper and try to scan pictures, that would greatly enhance your pictures' quality.

BenWonka responds:

Vlw cara, porém que eu não tenho impressora para digitalizar a imagem nem uma câmera descente (sou pobre), e tiro fotos pela câmera do meu celular (que é antigo), mas eu tinha um programa que me ajudava muito, mas meu "hd" não espaço para instalar-lo, por enquanto estou postando essas imagens assim para que vocês tenham uma prévia do que eu irei re-posta com muito mais detalhes.

Dê uma olhada no Deviantart e curta outros desenhos meus, porque eu posto mais lá do que aqui no newgrounds.... :D

For Maerta For Maerta

So cute :D

BluMiu responds:

Thank you, man with dark tastes in women XD

Xmas 2015 Xmas 2015

No surprise there, the guy dresses red, only appears at night, breaks & enters into every house, lives in an area with a permanent-night period and hibernates in the permanent-day period... The guy's a vampire.

The Phasma Menace The Phasma Menace

Phasma is probably the most underrated and underdeveloped and yet so much deserving character in Force Awakened. Literally, she beats Kylo don't take the damn mask of Ren in most aspects and we don't see that character presented enough.

I don't know whats happening here I don't know whats happening here

What's happening? Obviously this is a screenshot from Jurassic World 2

Kirienitram responds:

You know what? This was actually inspired by a battlefield wallpaper :P but i dont remember where i saw it. Definally a teaser for jurassic world 2

EXISTENCE IS PAIN EXISTENCE IS PAIN EXISTENCE IS PAIN EXISTENCE IS PAIN EXISTENCE IS PAIN EXISTENCE EXISTENCE IS PAIN EXISTENCE IS PAIN EXISTENCE IS PAIN EXISTENCE IS PAIN EXISTENCE IS PAIN EXISTENCE

My eyes are in pain, my eyes are in pain, my eyes are in pain... Nice coloring, but I'll never get convinced to this modern art.

ZabuJard responds:

thanks for the review friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nosebleed nosebleed

Looks like an album cover of a band from the 70s

practice 2 practice 2

If you need an opinion I'd say this is marvellous (or at least in comparison to me), but seems lacking. Compared to your previous practice picture it seems something is amiss, I can't define it or pinpoint it but the shoulders and the face just don't feel right though individual elements are done masterfully.

MistyRoxy responds:

hmmm... lacking, you say... If you'll figure out what can be improved please let me know! I kinda like it more than a previous one :P But it's a speed paint (around 3 hours - for me it's realy realy fast :P) from a photo and got more caricatured, cartoony. I try to be more painterly and loose and throw away perfectionism because he's a prick and with him around I can't finish anything :P Thank you so much for your thoughts I appreciate it! :D

Girl with afro Girl with afro

Looks good, I like sketch art, for some reason paper and pencil can unleash certain neat potential, You a comicbook writer?

Sr-Estroncio responds:

Thanks man, I like sketches as well, there's a certain simplistic charm to them that seems to get taken away when people add more complexity. I'm not a writer, just a design student, though I'm very curious as to why you'd think I was one, haha