Stay Positive Stay Positive

Nice animation, but it's mocking the old industrial revolution/ communist work system not the modern system. That outdated work oppression was that companies needed hundreds of people doing 1 monotonous thing all the time for next to nothing. Today companies need less people doing everything for barely enough... Or at least in most of the world, China pretty much still looks like that.

Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

Even monsters must adapt to scare in the modern age of technology... I'm looking at you The Ring girl, seriously? VCR? in the age when even DVD's are becoming obsolete XD

If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer

I thought it was multiplayer already, only having 35 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 planets makes it kinda hard to find one another. I mean, this game should have learned from both Spore and Eve Online that an online space exploratory game without meeting people, trading, PVP, PVE, Fleet creation, ship size, politics and advanced planetary/colony/space station management has just about 2 hours of gameplay and no replay value.

RNKN responds:

Nope, the game is single player. The only multiplayer part is that you can name discoveries and other people can see them, that's all.

Cover Up Dat Booty! Cover Up Dat Booty!

Plot twist, that picture the feminist was complaining about was of a male... Welcome to the 21st century :P

Star Wars Battlefront Launch Day Star Wars Battlefront Launch Day

With a game on Origin you should never expect anything to go smoothly?!

Revenge of the Manatees Revenge of the Manatees

That was surprisingly effective.

The date The date

Guess she really puts the succ in succubus :P

Slippery Shower Slippery Shower

It seems rotten what the shark does at the end, but we have to take into account that a shark's jaw is the sole organ with which it can manipulate the surrounding environment. We kind'a can't blame it for a natural reaction that you do with your jaws.

Monster in the Closet! Monster in the Closet!

I see a new Robot Chicken writer in the making.

funymony responds:

*laugh* I wanna get a stop motion stand down the road just so I can keep doing this kinda stuff.
Most of these toys were found at the DI!

Internet Down Internet Down

Laugh all you want people but like 30% of all office jobs rely and depend with their lives on the internet. Sure a kid who can't check his email to get a new account on an MMO panicking is stupid, but a guy who works in the stock exchange or a financial broker ufff... a week without Internet may be his last week in this job. I'm not talking emails or Skype communication or e-conferences. I'm talking bureaus that need to see the fluctuations of monetary values live or trade offers that last online shorter than art lasts on the front page of deviantart.com