Stay Positive Stay Positive

Nice animation, but it's mocking the old industrial revolution/ communist work system not the modern system. That outdated work oppression was that companies needed hundreds of people doing 1 monotonous thing all the time for next to nothing. Today companies need less people doing everything for barely enough... Or at least in most of the world, China pretty much still looks like that.

Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

Even monsters must adapt to scare in the modern age of technology... I'm looking at you The Ring girl, seriously? VCR? in the age when even DVD's are becoming obsolete XD

If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer

I thought it was multiplayer already, only having 35 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 planets makes it kinda hard to find one another. I mean, this game should have learned from both Spore and Eve Online that an online space exploratory game without meeting people, trading, PVP, PVE, Fleet creation, ship size, politics and advanced planetary/colony/space station management has just about 2 hours of gameplay and no replay value.

RNKN responds:

Nope, the game is single player. The only multiplayer part is that you can name discoveries and other people can see them, that's all.

COLOUR RUSH COLOUR RUSH

Good game but I spotted an exploitable flaw. There is a miniscule colour difference between the map layout and background. If you correct the gamma or look at the screen from below it becomes possible to notice the whole map and cheat.

JmPrsh153 responds:

You are not the first to notice this ;) its a slight issue regarding our shaders... we just need to adjust it :)..

We are looking into leaderboards and medals for newgrounds so we will look into this issue too for the next update :)

Wasting Bullets Wasting Bullets

Great concept, poorer execution. With one-hit-death mechanic it's vital to maintain reliable game mechanics. And here I see 2 critical problems. 1 - enemies seem to move before the animation, I can't predict where the enemy will move and all to often I seem to die without reason just by being in proximity to green enemies. 2 - Next level teleportation sometimes places me in a crowd of enemies, you just don't have the time to make decisions before you get killed, very unfair mechanic considering one-hit-death.

Lost Ethereal Lost Ethereal

The game looks interesting, It carries that style of the old Atari classics (except music, it ruins that climate), you pop one of those SOB in the system and the game starts, no instructions, just you figuring out the game, which can be a problem since it's the game that's supposed to tell the story, not your description below, and some ppl may get confused without any instructions, especially in that long version you plan.

thelucre responds:

You called it. It was a deliberate choice to have zero exposition, however, it's hard to balance that with the modern design emphasis on tutorializing. For me personally, I enjoy having to explore and learn the rules of a game world by trial and error. For the next build, there will be more context presented through a dialogue system. Hopefully we can keep a sense of wonder and intrigue but still keep the player out of the dark, as it were. Thanks for playing and your feedback :)

Happy Chinese New Year Happy Chinese New Year

Isn't D.Va Korean?

PersonaYami responds:

Yes but it's in reference to the Overwatch event skin for the Lunar New Year event

Jill Valentine Jill Valentine

Decent anatomy, solid pose, proper cartoonish style, good work... Keep it up, this looks good, you could use solid white paper and try to scan pictures, that would greatly enhance your pictures' quality.

BenWonka responds:

Vlw cara, porém que eu não tenho impressora para digitalizar a imagem nem uma câmera descente (sou pobre), e tiro fotos pela câmera do meu celular (que é antigo), mas eu tinha um programa que me ajudava muito, mas meu "hd" não espaço para instalar-lo, por enquanto estou postando essas imagens assim para que vocês tenham uma prévia do que eu irei re-posta com muito mais detalhes.

Dê uma olhada no Deviantart e curta outros desenhos meus, porque eu posto mais lá do que aqui no newgrounds.... :D

For Maerta For Maerta

So cute :D

BluMiu responds:

Thank you, man with dark tastes in women XD