Lost Ethereal Lost Ethereal

The game looks interesting, It carries that style of the old Atari classics (except music, it ruins that climate), you pop one of those SOB in the system and the game starts, no instructions, just you figuring out the game, which can be a problem since it's the game that's supposed to tell the story, not your description below, and some ppl may get confused without any instructions, especially in that long version you plan.

thelucre responds:

You called it. It was a deliberate choice to have zero exposition, however, it's hard to balance that with the modern design emphasis on tutorializing. For me personally, I enjoy having to explore and learn the rules of a game world by trial and error. For the next build, there will be more context presented through a dialogue system. Hopefully we can keep a sense of wonder and intrigue but still keep the player out of the dark, as it were. Thanks for playing and your feedback :)

Hobo Bob Hobo Bob

Good game, but I spotted a nasty bug, in the infinite mode distancing between the breakable floor and pitfalls is way sometimes gets way too small. It's a deathtrap where you just have to be inhumanely fast or simply lucky. Apart from that I think this is a good piano training XD if you know what I mean.

Sex Kitten RPG2: MindFuck Sex Kitten RPG2: MindFuck

What's the point of making an "easy mode" button that doesn't do anything.

YomToxic responds:

Sure it does something. Easy mode mockery. Look it up.

... you mustve taken it personally or something, didntya.