COLOUR RUSH COLOUR RUSH

Good game but I spotted an exploitable flaw. There is a miniscule colour difference between the map layout and background. If you correct the gamma or look at the screen from below it becomes possible to notice the whole map and cheat.

JmPrsh153 responds:

You are not the first to notice this ;) its a slight issue regarding our shaders... we just need to adjust it :)..

We are looking into leaderboards and medals for newgrounds so we will look into this issue too for the next update :)

Wasting Bullets Wasting Bullets

Great concept, poorer execution. With one-hit-death mechanic it's vital to maintain reliable game mechanics. And here I see 2 critical problems. 1 - enemies seem to move before the animation, I can't predict where the enemy will move and all to often I seem to die without reason just by being in proximity to green enemies. 2 - Next level teleportation sometimes places me in a crowd of enemies, you just don't have the time to make decisions before you get killed, very unfair mechanic considering one-hit-death.

Lost Ethereal Lost Ethereal

The game looks interesting, It carries that style of the old Atari classics (except music, it ruins that climate), you pop one of those SOB in the system and the game starts, no instructions, just you figuring out the game, which can be a problem since it's the game that's supposed to tell the story, not your description below, and some ppl may get confused without any instructions, especially in that long version you plan.

thelucre responds:

You called it. It was a deliberate choice to have zero exposition, however, it's hard to balance that with the modern design emphasis on tutorializing. For me personally, I enjoy having to explore and learn the rules of a game world by trial and error. For the next build, there will be more context presented through a dialogue system. Hopefully we can keep a sense of wonder and intrigue but still keep the player out of the dark, as it were. Thanks for playing and your feedback :)

Hobo Bob Hobo Bob

Good game, but I spotted a nasty bug, in the infinite mode distancing between the breakable floor and pitfalls is way sometimes gets way too small. It's a deathtrap where you just have to be inhumanely fast or simply lucky. Apart from that I think this is a good piano training XD if you know what I mean.

Sex Kitten RPG2: MindFuck Sex Kitten RPG2: MindFuck

What's the point of making an "easy mode" button that doesn't do anything.

YomToxic responds:

Sure it does something. Easy mode mockery. Look it up.

... you mustve taken it personally or something, didntya.